10 Basic Rules to Keep a Music GroupAugust 25, 2016 / No Comments / Tags: afriyie, kobby, wutah, wutah kobby
‘Break away’ music duo, Wutah, one of the most successful music group to have come from the defunct Nescafe African Revelation reality show, made of Wutah Kobby and Wutah Afriyie, made a great entry into Ghana’s music scene after with their Goosy Gander hit song.
Calls by fans for them to reunite looks like it is never possible. Kobby, shared these 10 basic rules every music group should observe, and we are loving it….
Read and share your thoughts
1. Acknowledging what you think your partner is doing RIGHT and commending them for doing it
2. Don’t chase women together whether you are or not married
3. Drink moderately and be conscious of your environment and every conversation when you are with other people
4. Suppress negative thoughts
This is a big one. The more you can push out negativity and make a habit of it, the healthier your minds will be.
5. There is always going to be another, so don’t hold on some things for long
6. Never feel or say you deserve more than your partner even if you brought a deal that made you gain
7. Quickly divert attention to or credit to your partner in an appreciative way for their help, when it’s been pinned on you cultivate the habit of addressing with “WE”. What happens behind the scenes stays behind
8. Criticize your partner constructively by demonstrating what you think could have been better and show them if you have to, in private and a suggestive way, don’t impose. By teaching you sharpen up too
9. Don’t encourage or create situations where one has to choose between family or the group,
10. When hard choices which involves serving one before the other, let the management
Got comments? Drop them